Best Briefs for Men that is AMAZINGLY Comfortable! 2020 – Adam Smith Wear
Contact us
315 west 39th street New York, NY 10018
Follow Us On Social Media

Best Briefs for Men in 2020

A good pair of briefs is probably more essential than a pair of jeans or sneakers. And just like socks, the underwear you choose needs to be durable, stylish, and, most importantly, comfortable. Generally speaking, men are quite picky when it comes to choosing luxury underwear. Some even have strong opinions about which style or brand is the best. There is considerable debate regarding the superiority of briefs over boxers and vice versa, but here we are moving away from that discussion.

For the time being, let’s all agree that briefs are actually the best kind of underwear that you can wear in 2020. However, there are many kinds of briefs that you can find out there, and each one will offer a separate comfort level.

Adam Smith Men’s Long Briefs

If you are just looking for comfortable and breathable briefs, you should purchase the Adam Smith Men’s Long Briefs. They are made from 94 percent Micro Modal fabric, which gives the underwear its high comfort level; the remaining 6 percent is Elastane, which makes this AS briefs stretchy.

Tom Ford Cotton Briefs

If you are looking for a slick pair of cotton briefs, Tom Ford has got you covered. These made-in-Italy premium cotton briefs will certainly live up to the expectations. These cotton briefs are made of 95 percent cotton, the rest of the 5 percent is elastane which makes it a bit stretchy. This is the ideal mix of materials as it makes the briefs comfortable as well as breathable. The slick design makes this pair of underwear all the more special. It is available in many color options, which is always welcome.

Tani Silkcut Briefs

Tani is one of the newer brands on this list, but make no mistake because Tani delivers equally high standards. The reason why Tani is getting so much attention is that the company manufactures underwear from performance fabrics. The Tani Silkcut brief, in particular, is one of the most popular models you will find right now. It is made from a Micro Modal AIR fabric; the company describes this fabric to be softer and thinner than silk. These specifications make the Tani Silkcut briefs one of the most comfortable briefs that you will wear in a long time.

Jockey Men’s Elance Cotton Briefs

When you talk about luxury cotton briefs, you cannot forget about Jockey. The Jockey Men’s Elance Cotton Briefs are very comfortable and are made 100 percent from high-quality cotton. The elastic in this underwear is also perfect as it grabs on to the wearer’s waist perfectly without putting too much pressure. These are the qualities that everyone looks for in quality briefs, and Jockey delivers them effortlessly. So, if you want to move away from your usual underwear brand, you should definitely consider buying the Jockey Men’s Elance Cotton Briefs.

Calvin Klein Classic Cotton Briefs

The Calvin Klein classic cotton briefs are the epitome of luxury underwear. This particular kind of briefs are available in a multitude of colors, and they are made of 100 percent cotton. This makes these briefs highly breathable, a quality that everyone wants in their briefs. With their sleek and stylish design, you can’t go wrong with these classic cotton briefs. Unlike thicker boxer briefs, you can easily wear these Calvin Klein Briefs with slimmer pants without adding any extra bulk.

MeUndies Men’s Briefs

MeUndies is also a relatively new brand, but it is developing a cult following as they provide soft and comfortable underwear. These briefs are made from 92 percent MicroModal fabric, which gives it its distinct softness. Something that makes these briefs even more appealing is its pricing. The MeUndies Men’s briefs are available in many different options, so you can choose whichever color or design you prefer.

Polo Ralph Lauren

We have the Polo Ralph Lauren briefs before we finish off this list with another Adam Smith product. These briefs are made from moisture-wicking cotton jersey and provide an insane amount of support. These briefs are available in many colors but look exceptional in black. The stylish design of these briefs will make you feel confident under the trousers. Needless to say that these briefs are highly comfortable and breathable.

Adam Smith Men’s Classic Briefs

Unlike the previous Adam Smith briefs on this list, these classic briefs are made from 93 percent polyester, while the remaining 7 percent is elastane. So, if you are someone who only wears cotton underwear, these aren’t the pair for you. But if you are open to trying different materials, you should definitely give this pair a try. They are anti-microbial, which means that they will prevent odors and help you maintain your confidence. Just like any other kind of briefs on this list, these Classic briefs also provide the same kind of comfort.